Our software development team is routinely sought out to lead some of the most challenging and highly visible software developments efforts in the intelligence community. The challenges vary by client, but our need remains the same. We’re seeking a highly motivated, versatile, and technically savvy software developer with strong communication skills. This software developer must possess the ability to fully comprehend the intended AND unintended impacts the client requirements will have on a system and/or interdependent systems and be able to clearly articulate these concerns to the client. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team; expand your technical expertise, work closely with top developers, and gain invaluable experience supporting our federal mission customers. The ideal candidate will assist in crafting, testing, and recommending scalable, flexible, and resilient designs and implement integrations with a standard platform that is in a cloud environment. The ideal candidate will have experience in strategizing overall build tools and software to facilitate information and data sharing, and advance analytic practices. They will also collaborate with mission customers and analytics team members to drive software development in support of the intelligence lifecycle
- Active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain SCI eligibility
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science preferred)
- Two or more years of software engineering and problem-solving experience
- Both relational SQL and NoSQL database experience
- Web Application development (Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, Nginx, Node.js, IIS)
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient full stack code.
- Design, develop code, test, and/or modify enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Analyze software system requirements and determine needs.
- Build application functionality and perform upgrades over time.
- Maintain established security protocols within development, test, and production systems.
- Work with the Scrum Master to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Provide progress updates to comply with management and any delivery risks or concerns.
- Work with the Scrum Master to plan future sprints, define stories and estimate efforts.
- Work on a range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions, and processes.
- Contribute to all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Provides technical support and consultation for application and infrastructure questions.
- Active Top Secret Clearance with existing SCI eligibility
- DHS Suitability
- Four or more years of software engineering and problem-solving experience
- Kubernetes Experience
- UML Modeling
- REST web service development experience
- Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB experience
- Microsoft PowerApps experience
- Presentation skills
- Project/Development Lead experience
- Computer Science Degree
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SCSS, Bootstrap experience
- Spring Security experience
- Familiarity OR willingness to learn cloud native development.
- Strong understanding of DevSecOps and software/application development.
- Meaningful exposure to CI/CD Processes, Docker/Kubernetes, IDEs such as VS Code and NoSQL/Document DBs.
- Experience using Jira and Confluence in a daily basis.