UX Designer (UX Researcher + Graphic Designer)
Guydo is seeking a self-motivated, creative, problem-solving UX Designer to join their UX team. The position calls for a strong UX researcher with graphic design experience.
The UX team works on various aspects of projects including dashboard/app development support, user research, process improvements for both internal and external users, design work for documentation and communication, and the facilitation of human-centered design workshops and working sessions. The UX Researcher/Designer will work and communicate with various teams (beyond the UX team) as well as work independently on tasks and projects. They will generate reports and present findings to users and stakeholders.
Guydo is looking for a self-confident individual that is willing to stand up for their justifications and recommendations as well as be a team player.
- Develop user experience studies using UX research methods
- Coordinate the scheduling of sessions and tests with users
- Conduct remote and in-person (as necessary) sessions with end-users and stakeholders
- Observe and identify key insights
- Take detailed notes of sessions
- Analyze data into actionable insights
- Translate complex ideas into understandable concepts to enhance the product experience
- Generate reports that emphasize prioritization of requirements and recommendations from the user perspective
- Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver and coordinate requirements, recommendations, and data driven metrics
- Work with the development team to help facilitate the feedback of users
- Build personas, use cases, journey maps, etc.
- Create graphics, logos, diagrams using Adobe Creative Cloud
- 4 or more years working in human centered design
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Experience in developing UX studies (interviews, (A/B) usability tests, field studies, etc.)
- Experience with interviewing, moderating, conducting UX sessions
- Experience with running synthesis and ideation sessions
- Finding creative solutions
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Graphic Design Experience (logo, graphics, diagrams etc.)
- Experience receiving constructive feedback from stakeholders, and standing up for your beliefs
- Ability to obtain a position of public trust
- Experience in a tech related field, Cyber Security a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Dashboard / Web Interface Experience E
- ELK Stack Knowledge is a Plus (Elastic Kibana Logstash)
- DHS Suitability/EOD